Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I Found Her A Job! ...Oops, she may not be qualified

Considering that in November we will be re-electing Dino Rossi as Governor of the State of Washington and that Former Attorney General Gregoire (a nod to Stephan Sharkansky of Sound Politics) will need to find a new job, I undertook the task of finding her a new job, since as "compassionate conservative" I would not want her to be unemployed and be drain on the system.

Well, I have had success. The job is as a cook, ok, maybe she doesn't have the qualifications, but there are some fittingcoicidences and just as an added bonus, she moves out of state.

1) Location - Berkeley, CA - Need I say more?
2) Restaurant name - Gregoire Restaurant- What a fit? She could stay employed and still stroke her own ego by telling everyone she owns the place.

Well, I will forward this to her, I just hope they don't fill the position by November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home